Level 2 – The ‘experience’ stage Python Projects Portfolio: (Age 9 to 13) :
At level 2, there is no more teaching. But only learning by doing projects which are near real life complexity python projects. It is a demanding year and half long course with monthly payments and no contracts.
Students are given 6 to 9 real life ish projects in the course of 1.5 years. Each project is 2-3 month long and will focus on a different aspect of software development. Eg: Front End development, Back End development, Web/Cloud development, Networking/Eletronics, Artificial Intelligence, Testing and Debugging etc. covering a near complete experience in software development. We use django Framework. The students are expected to learn by themselves at home and finish the projects. Instructors are mentors/guides and debugging helpers – not teachers. (Students requiring to learn python should join Level 1)
At the end of the course the students should have solid understanding on what to expect from the software industry and ready for it They have an impressive portfolio of projects for their collage applications and ready to face any interview. The hardworkers of the batch will be ready to develop own products or services or implement any idea.
What is new in 2023-2024?
1. Payment/Cancellation/Refund policy:
- MONTHLY : Total 8 payments. ie; Initial registration as first month (Nov 2023) + 7 renewals, 1st of every month automatic renewals.
- To cancel for any reason, there is a two-week notice required. (Ex: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15,2024 to cancel by end of March 2024).
- All months have the same fee, irrespective of the number of classes.
- All students receive a course completion certificate at the end of the course
2. We provide progress reports to parents for each term. Parents can also view pictures and videos of classes, videos of activity done by students in our closed Facebook group.
3. We maintain a student to teacher ratio of 8:1 for online classes. Teacher Biographies are in our team section.
4. All students receive a course completion certificate at the end of the course.
5. Students have the option of trying out both Level 1 and Level 2 initially and joining the level they are comfortable with. Join any one and mention you like to try to other level in the order notes.
6. Our contact details: Email : email@example.com Phone: 604 404 4124.
For more specific questions and to know how to install required software on your child’s device, please check our FAQ section.