Scratch Coding (Gr 1 to Gr 4): From Saturday 12:45 AM to 1:30 PM
Coding sessions: Prepare your kid to take advantage of the digital age – Not just a consumer of it! This coding sessions are a strictly play-based approach to introducing coding to young students using a variety of fun themes. By the end of this coding session, students will have gained knowledge in writing long structured code sets in block-based programming (Scratch), and have enhanced their problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Introduces coding concepts through interactive, fun learning.
- Teaches basic coding skills, such as sequencing, loops, and conditionals.
- Encourages creativity and problem-solving.
L0 Digital Arts (Gr 1 to Gr 4): From Saturdays 1:30 PM to 2:15 PM
L0 Digital Arts: The purpose of digital arts is to identify students with creative and imaginative abilities and lead them to a path of using digital tools to express their imagination. In these sessions, we introduce a new digital application every other class and does a project with it. We introduce students to a wide range of Artificial Intelligence based tools (Yes! – AI digital arts tools for elementary kids). This is NOT an arts session – but more of a “digital arts tool” session. It helps kids with drawing/painting abilities a lot but everyone can be a drawer/painter or artist with these tools. This is for students age 6 to 9 only.
For example, students will perform tasks like:
- Creating an animation of a blooming flower
- Making digital greeting cards
- Making wall art that can be used to decorate their rooms
- Creating music digitally
- Designing flyers and posters
- And more!
All the students need is imagination to create arts – we are there to help bring this image into reality.
The students can easily and quickly take their arts creation to the next level, and share their creations to the whole world digitally!
Our L0 Coding & Digital Arts course is a good mix of fun coding themes, digital arts themes, and of course sustainability development themes throughout the year.
Kids can choose to do Level 0 more than once and it will remain engaging because we are always using new robotic kits. Also as kids become more comfortable and take a deeper dive into our L0 kits, they can gain an overall better understanding of the robots, and transition into Level 1 better. Note: All other levels (L1/L2) are done only once.
What is new in 2023-2024?
1. Payment/Cancellation/Refund policy:
- MONTHLY : Total 6 payments. ie; Initial registration as first month (Jan 2024) + 5 renewals, 1st of every month automatic renewals.
- To cancel for any reason, there is a two-week notice required. (Ex: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15,2024 to cancel by end of March 2024).
- All months have the same fee, irrespective of the number of classes.
- All students receive a course completion certificate at the end of the course
2. We provide progress reports to parents for each term. Parents can also view pictures and videos of classes, videos of activity done by students in our closed Facebook group.
3. We maintain a student to teacher ratio of 8:1 for online classes. Teacher Biographies are in our team section.
4. All students receive a course completion certificate at the end of the course.
5. Our contact details: Email : email@example.com Phone: 604 404 4124.
For more specific questions and to know how to install required software on your child’s device, please check our FAQ section.